The research director at Gartner says: “CRM is not the part of a business strategy, CRM is a business strategy.” Recent benchmark studies reveal the leverages of the CRM systems in presenting the facts below:
• Revenue increases of up to 41% per sales person
• Decreased sales cycles of over 24%
• Lead conversion rate improvements of over 300%
• Customer Retention improvements of 27%
• Decreased sales and marketing costs of 23%
• Improved profit margins of over 2%
The social CRM empowers both the buyer and the seller through lucid, smooth communication and brighter opportunities to connect with the people and develop relationships with them.