Do you prefer using Google Apps for your daily sales activities while going on your CRM interface updated about the activities happening? You can make this happen using Sync Google Settings feature of CosmosCRM that keeps the information up-to-date at both programs, i.e. CosmosCRM and Google. The feature supports both unidirectional and bidirectional schedules that automate the synchronization between several Google Services and CosmosCRM. You can set the list to which the desired data of relevant apps should be transferred and map the required fields as needed. Any vicissitude occurring at one interface brings changes in the other program in case two-way syncing is enabled. Please note that if you cancel the sync configurations and again synchronize the app, then duplicate records will not be created predicated on the electronic mail address that is mapped. Withal, in order to make this feature more of a user-friendly, CosmosCRM uses an amalgamation of different colors to stand for a variety of records. For example:
- The Green colored record shows newly created record.
- Light blue color depicts that the record is present in Google/CosmosCRM contacts, but needs updation.
- Red outline border shows record has been deleted.
Google Apps Integration with CosmosCRM:
CosmosCRM is fully integrated with primary Google Apps, including Contacts, Drive, Calendar Events i.e. Task, Calls & Meetings in order to keep you updated via two-way synchronization. CosmosCRM Sync Google Settings feature includes bidirectional syncing of:
- Documents/ Drive
How to Configure Synchronization Settings:
To configure synchronization settings, the user needs to configure an email account in CosmosCRM first. Once you have created the account, you can configure sync settings by:
1. Clicking on the Settings icon.
2. Select Sync Google Settings app from the available options list.
3. Add information i.e. Gmail ID and Password in Google Settings form.
Note: Gmail ID once provided will be kept in the system, however, the user needs to enter the password every time before hunting down the sync operation.
4. Enter Gmail ID credentials to link up the CosmosCRM with your Gmail Account.
Note: Make sure that your browser settings allow pop-ups otherwise the pop-up windows will not appear.
4. Click on the Accept button displayed on the request permission pop-up window to complete sync configuration setting against the named applications.
Note: Gmail ID authentication pop-up window appears only the first time as this is the theatrical role of configuration setting.
Synchronizing Google Contact Service with CosmosCRM:
- In CosmosCRM hover mouse on Contacts Module ( ) and click on “Sync Contacts to Google Contacts” option.
- All the Contacts available on the given Gmail ID and CosmosCR will show up on the left and right side of the screen respectively.
- Records are distinguished in CosmosCRM during Sync process on the substratum of colors. Here Green color represents incipiently engendered Contacts, Updated Contacts are represented by Light blue color and Expunged/Deleted Contacts with Red Color.
Note: Only the selected records will sync, once the user clicks on Synced Contacts button available on the top right.